Friday, June 17, 2011

...Jesus will Look For You

Luke 15:4....what man of you having an hundred sheep loses one and wilt not leave the ninty and nine to seek that which is lost?

Jesus doesn't want to lose any one of his sheep. Like Old Man Grady when he went a-hunting the other nite, he wouldn't come on home til Ol'Joker finally made his way back to the pack of coon hounds ready to load up and git on home. Why if Old Man Grady hadnt located Joker that night he would have returned to that very spot until he found him. If Old Lady Grady would let go of some funds he would buy one of them locating contraptions called a trackin' system. No hunter wants to lose his prize hound.

Jesus has a tracking system and its more than our small minds can understand but know that He knows where his sheep are and will bring them home.

Father, I thank you that you care for me and my whereabouts, that you would seek me and keep me close.

No comments:

Post a Comment